Tuesday 11 September 2012

Salon Express Review

Another from the vault.  I should be getting a new(to me) camera tonight or tomorrow.  Thank goodness for mommy and daddy :oP

I had found the Salon Express kit on sale really cheap so I figured why not.  So far I'm not super impressed. I already had some Konad plates so I couldn't help to compare.  The designs were not always easy to pick up from the plate and when they did they smudged a little.  Like I say though it was on sale so no biggie

I painted my nails in Revlon's 'Royal'.  I loooove this colour.  It takes a couple coats but it is a jelly base so I'm not going to hold anything against it. 


Don't forget about my Giveaway/Challenge. Times a tickin!




15 comments:

  1. Very pretty indeed! I love white flowers stamped like this, it reminds me of hawaiian prints.

    Thank you for another summer mani! I am so refusing to start fall early.

    lovenailpolish

    ReplyDelete
  2. This doesn't even look like a stamp! Awesome flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, it looks like a Hawaiian shirt!! Yay for the vault!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flower print, definitely reminds me of Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. I love the stamp and basecolor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Revlon Royal is beautiful! I love those flowers! This is a kind of manicure I love, I mean dark coloured base with something white on it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous shade of blue. Lovely flowers too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Royal is a gorgeous blue, and the white stamping looks good on it too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE Revlon Royal. The white flowers look so pretty with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was so close to buying Revlon Royal today, but it was really close to another color I have and more than what I was willing to pay. It iis a gorgeous color though and I'm sure I'll give in to it at some point in the near future, but what I really wanted (and bought) was Nina Pro Cobalt from Sally's. Absolutely divine! Great design too, I have this stamping kit but I don't use it much at all. Apparently I should, Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The white flowers on the royal background look stunning. Simple but oh so effective xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. very pretty! i love this manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous! love the little flowers! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments. I read each one and love the feedback