Thursday 15 November 2012

31 Day Challenge: Inspired by a Tutorial

It's the second last day of the 31 Day Challenge.   Time sure does fly.

I'm posting later then usual today.  I took the day off work to go see my nearly 2 year old nephew at gymnastics. Let me tell ya it's the funniest thing ever!

On to the nails. I searched  YouTube and came across this cute little mani by Arcadia Nail Art.  I was looking for something that could be done on short nails.  Now that I look at my nails they aren't too short.
Hope you enjoy my version of  'Cute Under the Sea Nail Art Tutorial on Short Nails'. You can go take a look at the video  here.


 
I decided to go with just the starfish. I was scared I would mess it up so I stopped while I was ahead.  I will definitely try this look again though. Too cute
 
 
Make sure to check out my buddies nails


21 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! The starfish is just perfect, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Your nails are way longer than mine !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute! Remind me of finding nemo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arcadia does some fantastic Nail Art Tutorials! I love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooooooooo cute!!!! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO cute! His eyes are so big and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just like you said: too cute ^^ I'd be glad to see the more elaborated version, but this one is gorgeous on its own!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is this. I love how you did the water.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo cute!
    Love it a lot! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww! How cute! It reminds me of Nemo!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhhhhhh that's sooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did such a good job! Absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments. I read each one and love the feedback