Monday, 26 November 2012

Safari Chic Dots

Well hello strangers!!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine consisted of some Christmas decorating which also involved crafting a few decorations.  I forgot to take some pictures but I will definitely do that soon.  I also had my nephews 2nd birthday party to go to.  It was a jammed pack weekend of to-dos!

These nails were done on Thursday or Friday night. I really can't recall do to all the craziness.  For the full nails I used L'Oreals 'Safari Chic' which is a beautiful army green colour.  I used a swipe or two of Essence Black on the tips.  It didn't look right so I added a few glitter dots by Quo.

Hope you like


15 comments:

  1. Love these! They are just stunning!! I'm totally in love with that green too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how simple yet pretty this is. The gold dots add the perfect touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear, nice to meet you! I've just found your blog and it's really nice....visit mine and let me know your opinion about my posts, maybe we could follow each other!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADOREI O SEU BLOG E SUAS NAIL ART! PARABENS...

    www.lupapodemulher.com.br
    www.lupapodeblog.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  5. How'd you get your lines so perfect? Jeally!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the design.you have a great blog.would you mind to follow each other?
    http://jannatul12.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, man! That mani is outstanding! I love it to pieces. Black, khaki and bling?


    Gotta put this one in my private repertoire of Real World Manicures That I Actually Wear Out of the House And For Longer Than a Day.

    Lovely.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty green!! It looks great with the black and gold tips, too. Very nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome design and color combinations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely manicure! :) pretty combination.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's lovely. I like the combo of colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments. I read each one and love the feedback