Monday 5 November 2012

Here a Pink, There a Pink

Good morning all!  

It's the beginning of yet another work week.  I just found out today that I can start working 8 to 4 instead of 8:30 to 5.  I'm pretty stoked about it. The earlier I can get in and out the better. It means only a half hour lunch but I'm okay with that.  My boss is so easy going that if I take longer it's no problem.

I have something pretty simple but fun today.  The lines are by no means straight but I'm not going to hold it against myself. I don't seem to use pink that often so it was due time.

The dark pink is Revlon's 'Raspberry Rupture' and the light is Quo by Orly's 'Tease'.  I can't believe I remembered the colours.  I've been a big time slacker in recording my polishes used.  



12 comments:

  1. SO pretty! I adore the raspberry colour! :)

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lines aren't bad at all! It's super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous! The colors go so well together and that raspberry color is just AMAZING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! The raspberry color is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Valentine's Day! The lines look good to me! I think you should recheck your math if you work 8 hours a day though because if you start at 8 and take a 30 minute lunch you'd have to get out at 4:30, not 4...I usually do 7:30 to 4 because I, like you, like to get out of work early :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I work 8:30 to 5 I get an hour lunch. So what I'm doing is starting a half hour earlier and only taking a half our lunch. That gives me an hour to leave early. It'll be great this time of year when it gets dark out so early

      Delete
  6. I love this! The colours look great together and I LOVE the raspberry colour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I've just discovered your blog and I love it, you really inspire me! I follow you and I hope you'll take a look to my blog :)
    xx
    Ely

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not a really difficult mani, but it looks beautiful. It doesn't has to be a lot of work every time. Great combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments. I read each one and love the feedback