Wednesday 29 August 2012

31 Day Challenge: GREEN

I'm so happy I did this on the weekend because I totally forgot until just now that it was day 4 of the challenge.  The only bad thing about doing it before hand is now I can't figure out what the exact polishes I used for it were.  All I can tell you is I used four

I used three of the polishes to create a gradient effect on my finger nails. Once it was dry I put different length pieces of striping tape on and covered up with two coats of polish. It was quite clumpy when I was finished. The top coat helped a bit but you can still tell there are ridges on there.
Oh well, better luck next time right!


13 comments:

  1. I love striping tape manis! Especially with the gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really like how this turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool way to out striping tape to use. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely))
    On a side note - I have tagged you for the Liebster Blog award (you don't have to do it if you don't want to though)) Details are on my page. Cheers ))

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks awesome! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks cool! I really need some striping tape lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool! Did you have better luck with your gradient this time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bit better but not great. I did one yesterday I was pretty proud of though :)

      Delete
  8. This is so cool! I have never seen this done with striping tape, I am loving it! This is going to be weird and confusing, but it reminds me of like something that measures the sound level, and the bars go higher and lower depending on the noise...do you know what I mean? I'm sure there is a technical name but I have no idea what it is : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. This mani is awesome!! And I totally agree with The Painted Pony :) You did a beautiful job :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would never have thought to do anything like this, but I love this manicure. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh it reminds of an equalizer. Cool concept.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments. I read each one and love the feedback