I was given the Leibster Award by a couple of my fellow bloggers. I have not had a chance to follow up. Things are still crazy with moving and heart attacks(what a silly dad I have :oP). I will be able to catch up sooner or later. It seems like the instructions are a little different on each one so I've pulled what seems to be the same on all of them.
Seeing I'm not able to go through all the hundreds of people I follow I thought I would leave this posts comments open for people to post there blog addresses. I know this is usually a no no in the blogging world but I thought why the hell not ;o) People are going to follow blogs because they want to.....not because they are forced too. So if everyone could post your blog in the comments below it will help others see what beautiful blogs you all have
1. I'm from beautiful Kingston Ontario Canada. Could not be more happy to be Canadian! (although I was conceived in Anaheim California during a hockey tournament trip)
2. I'm married and have two dogs (Casey & Finnegan)
3. I'm both epileptic and bipolar. Eeeks! I've always kept a very good sense of humour about it.
4. I work a very boring Monday to Friday job(hence the ability to blog)
5. I'm a morning person. Up at 6:30am but whenever I can fit in a nap I take advantage. Looove naps!
6. My pet peeve is when people don't keep to the right when going up or down stairs or walking on the side walk. I also hate when people don't hold the door open for someone walking in somewhere at the same time. Oh and when people don't let others exit a building/house etc. before entering. These things are just common sense right?
7. My husband is a chef so I never cook. I've been know to set water on fire ;os
8. If I were to date/marry a celebrity it would be Paul Rudd or Vince Vaughn. (I have a soft spot for comedians)
9. My favourite band ever is Face to Face.
10. I love red meat. I could never be vegetarian. Nothing like a nice piece of medium rare beef!
11. I'm kind of boring. Took me awhile to figure out 11 things about myself