Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Glitta Waves

I'd like to start off with a sorry to my fellow challengers.  Water marble is not going to happen today.  Hopefully I will have it sometime this week but time and sun has not allowed me to do it.

Instead I have a marblish type mani.  The stamp kind of gives that impression.  I started off with a blue base. Which one???...I have no clue. I do know however that it is the darker of the two colours.  The stamp is Bundle Monster BM205.  I used Sally Hansen's Insta Dri in 'Brisk Blue'.  I'd also like to point out that for once I didn't have to redo any nails!! Yahoo!!
I was kind of bored so I decided to add some glitter.  I used one of my many bottles I bought at Michael's.  I find strategically placing glitter is relaxing. Even though its fiddly I find it fun.  I wouldn't wear something like this myself but its so fun to do.





I had a second photo but when uploading it half the thing was grey.  Maybe another time :oP



Peace out folks!

30 comments:

  1. I love it! I really need to pick up more insta dry's, they're so good for stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! I'm going to have to try it, definitely agree about adding the glitter, it is very therapeutic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love it! I'm def gonna have to try it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find placing these type of glitters pretty relaxing and calming too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! I can't imagine having the patience to place all those bits of glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I guess you need a lot of patience to finish this manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is even better than a water marble mani XD Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is even more beautiful than a water marble!! Only you can accomplish something like this! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought it was water marble at first and was all like oh no she didn't and to find out it's not water marble made me feel good about myself - lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it, kudos to you for having the patience to place all those little hexes! I would stuff it up or get fed up before I was done. Great mani :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning. I am sure it took quite some time to add those glitter particles. I am amazed that for you is relaxing, it is very time consuming, I tried it too and I was exhausted after I finished it :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous, love your kind of waves :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so gorgeous!! The glitter you added looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  14. Placing glitter or micro-beads one by one is so relaxing for me too. I love your mani!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty damn gorgeous!!!!! You are one very patient woman.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!! That really is great, don't know if I could get more than one nail done. If that. haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments. I read each one and love the feedback