Thursday 11 October 2012

Gunta Stamping

Hey Peeps!

Once again I have no half moon nails for you.  I hope I can get some pictures in tonight and post tomorrow.  Galaxy is Saturday which I'm so excited about.

So instead I have a little more vault action. These were only done about 2 weeks ago.  I had a lot of fun with them but was a little to quick with the top coat.  I always get so frustrated after doing a nice stamping job and screwing it up because I'm impatience.

I started off what I imagine to be Essie's 'Yogaga' as a base.  Then I used Julep's 'Gunta' to stamp Bundle Monster plate BM322.  I have to say that 'Gunta' is an amazing polish to stamp with.  This is my fav polish of the moment. I love it in every which way.  I then taped off my nails in a chevron shape(this was quite awhile after letting the stamp and top coat dry).  Using 'Gunta' again I filled in the designated areas :o)

Top coated it and voila







14 comments:

  1. WOW! This is cool and original. I am imagining snowflakes would be nice here instead of the dots for winter.

    Great job!

    Glad I got my daily NailNarcotics : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is pretty! I actually did something quite similar to this over the weekend, but I had chevron tips instead of it being at the cuticle line. Super pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I really need to get into stamping!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so cool!! I love the stamped chevron tips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my dear!

    I have nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award! Congratulations!
    Please see for yourself here!
    http://addictedtoopi-yum.blogspot.com/2012/10/better-know-versatile-blogger-award-time.html#more

    ps my email is isgood at rocketmail dot com if you want a pen pal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. I am quite impatient with top coats sometimes too and smudge my nail pen designs :( I. Must. Be. Patient.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiiii :)
    Thanks for visit me!!! Your blog name is so fun and you make such beautiful nails...i just need to follow you!

    I would like to be good at stamping but im not lol it's not my thing for know...top coat can be a problem but i loved the stamping you did anyway.

    *kisses*
    somaisumverniz.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  8. i loved this nailart!

    Sónia,
    http://ladystudio.pt/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is lovely. Reminds me of the tail of a peacock :-).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments. I read each one and love the feedback